Our Vision is…
- To provide our programs to as many children as possible in New York City schools who would otherwise not have exposure to music.
- That children involved with MusiCan will enter adulthood believing in themselves as they have developed the personal discipline and collaborative skills needed to succeed in life.
- To provide MusiCan programs to the New York City public schools with the greatest need, and ultimately have those schools incorporate music as part of their curriculum.
- To nurture students of all skill levels, foster those who have special talents, and lead them on a path to success through music.
- To work with MusiCan students, alumni, and supporters who recognize music as a way to help underserved communities and children.
- To go the extra mile by combining passionate teachers and enthusiastic children to achieve the greatest possible impact on MusiCan students.